Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Frontpage news

I am famous...or am I infamous. Anyways I made front page news on the student newspaper today after attending "Faculty Fish Camp", a shortened version of the orientation Freshman go through which introduces them to all they myths and ritual associated with A&M culture and the aggie spirit.

Check it out at:
http://www.thebatt.com/media/paper657/news/2005/11/02/News/Faculty.Fish.Camp.Teaches.Traditions.Spirit-1041843.shtml

If you look really close in the right hand corner of the picture you will even see me attempting to "hump it" during the "yell practice" (I know it sounds bad, but that's what they call it when you bend over and then cheer for the home team!)

2 Comments:

At 11:27 AM, Blogger Chris said...

quite some claim to fame Heidi!

 
At 2:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home