Thursday, July 13, 2006

Bombs in Haifa

It's 8.40 pm here in Israel, and in case you are listening to the news about the bombing in Haifa I wanted to let you know I am fine. It occurred down town and I am up on the hills in the Univ. Lots of plane are flying overhead, but I was taking a nap when it happened and heard nothing. Honestly I would not have know that it had happened if I had not turned on CNN a few mins ago and just caught the headlines. Things are quiet here at the univ, students are milling around still int he dorm courtyard and someone is even playing tennis courts that my apartment overlooks. Though I think this means my weekend hopes to visit a seaside town near Lebanon are cancelled now! Prayers of protection are appreciated but don't worry. All is fine here for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home