Tuesday, July 04, 2006

It's the 4th of July?!

I honestly forgot it was the 4th of July. It wasn't until an American student I was interviewing at Bar Ilan university wished me 4th of July that I remembered that it was today. I haven't been in the USA on the 4th since 1998 so it is easy for me to forget. Any ways it was not much of a holiday here, but I had a good day. I spent most today at Bar Ilan University interviewing religious Jewish students on their beliefs and uses of the media. After maneuvering through public transport in Tel Aviv to Haifa I decided to treat myself to a special meal at a beach front restaurant. Now I am back at the dorms packing for a trip to a conference in Sweden, I will be off line for a few days but will come back with more stories to share!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home