Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Extreme Tourism

Well, it has been a while since I blogged. I am still recovering from my summer and the past week has been a continued comedy of errors including locking my self out of my house while my plumbing was backed up and sewage was filling up my bathtubs and then there was slicing my hand open with a knife and getting to spend 3 hrs in the ER, sigh. My stuff is still in Israel, though now at a friend's apartment in Haifa. She went back to Haifa for 2-3 days during the semi-cease fire but then had to leave for another week due to the intense bombings that resumed. She returned to Haifa yesterday but have not heard how things are. I have become a bit dependent on Haaretz to keep up with the situation over ther and today they ran an interesting article called Extreme travel: Tour guides sell 'Katyusha circuit'. SO check it out, I believe there are some cheap flight deal right now to Israel!

2 Comments:

At 7:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home