Thursday, June 21, 2007

I've been Tagged!

John La Grou of the Wikkelsia Project just tagged me on his blog. Well he actually tagged me at my other blog...When Religion Meets New Media, but since I am trying to keep my research and personal life separate I thought I would respond to him here.

The tag at hand is to share “8 Things About Me” and tag eight others. So here we go:

1. I am now less wise...having had 2 wisdom teeth extracted last week. My other one was extracted 2 years ago and invovled a non-english speaking Arab dentist in Israel and then a follow-up with cranky scot in Edinburgh, not a fun experience. A word to the wise, don't wait till you 30s to have your wisdom teeth out.

2. I am soon to be an Auntie! My twin sister is expecting a little girl (Faith Ann) in late July and I am having fun buying her trendy outfits.

3. I collect late 19th-mid 20th century blue & white and green and white tea cups, an addiction that began while doing postdoc work in Oxford.

4. I have a brown thumb, house plants beware!

5. In college I worked as a DJ at a Christian radio station, oh how hip I thought I was.

6. While interning in DC in college I had a brush with the Judicial system. I literally ran into soon-to-be Chief Justice Clarence Thomas in an elevator in a Senate Office building during the Thomas hearings.

7. My favourite flavor of ice cream is double mint brownie which cannot be bought in stores, but can be made personally for you at your local Coldstone creamery.

8. My secret dream is to open a bookstore-coffee house called Puchymunyet (which is roughtly Russian for 'of course, why not').

SO my turn, I tag...

Matt Rees

Al Gordon

Paul Teusner

Louise Connelly

Stephen Garner

Rupert Ward

Heidi Plympton

Lynn Clark

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home