Monday, June 12, 2006

And you wonder why they call us "stupid Americans"?

It seem the past few days have been the time for American young people to do silly things in Israel/West Bank.

First there was the teenager from Michigan who decided to secretly fly to Israel and travel to Jericho (in the West Bank) to meet her online love interest from MySpace.com.

An then the Jewish-American student from Brown University who is interning at the Jerusalem Post who decided to take at day trip to Nabulus (also in the West Bank) who ends up getting kidnapped for 24 hours.

And people wonder why I try and not disclose my nationality while I am traveling?!

BTW--Don't worry Mum & Dad, I have no plans to do any thing like this, traveling alone to unsafe places is defintely not on my intinerary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home