Sunday, July 16, 2006

A Longer Weekend in Jerusalem

Just wanted to let you know that if you are hearing the news about Haifa that I am still fine. I am still in Jerusalem at a freinds' parents home and looks as if I will be here for another day or so because of the recent rash of bombs. I was getting ready to head to the bust station for haifa when I got a phone call from my friend who was fleeing her apartment, she said she had heard about 20 bombs going off.
They have cancelled all the public transport to the north of the country. She just called me frome a bomb shelter at another freind's house she said the situtation is quite tense and serious here. My thought are ery much for her safety and the other in Haifa...as well as wishing I had packed another pair of underware and my computer with me! Will keep you posted.

1 Comments:

At 4:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heidi, thanks for the update. Will be praying for you and your friends.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home